Sunday, June 1, 2008
Hi all,
Too lazy, so I'll leave junan to bore you guys with the camp post later.
The Part C'08 training team wishes all part Cs who are leaving for spec course tmr good luck and pass out with as many 2SGs as possible. Try to sweep most of the awards along the way too =). Be reminded that even though you guys will be having chalet in HQ while the rest of the company having chalet in changi, do not be influenced by the slack atmosphere there and forget your purpose and what unit you are representing. Go there and show the rest what sets HCINCC out from the them. However, interact with the people there and make friends, don't stone too much
like certain girl units if not people will think that you guys are arrogant and have a bad impression of our unit.
Lastly, while you guys are aiming for awards and whatsoever, remember that part spirit is above everything. Regardless of whether you get an award or not, whether u all pass out with the same rank, its your brothers beside you who are most important. Do not forget.
The Specialists' Creed
I am a Specialist of the National Cadet Corps.
I serve with pride and dedication.
I excel in my Specialist duties, ensure the discipline of my cadets, and will nurture them to their potential.
I overcome difficulties with my adventurous spirit.
I will uphold the prestige of the National Cadet Corps to be the premier uniformed group in Singapore.With Best Wishes,
Part C Training Team 2008
Bertram[1]
Ferris[3]
Aaron[4]
Junkiat[9]
Continue the legacy.
Endured till
9:50 PM