Tuesday, January 1, 2008
HAHA feels so weird blogging again after such a long long while. BUT I think today's just the right time to blog. NEW YEAR!!! 2008! SEC 4! school.. T_T
LOL. ANYWAY JUST WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR (yes including our juniors, if you are reading this blog anyway)!
I feel that we should take this chance to review what we have done, records we have broken and smashed in 2007. Other than what we have done for the unit, I think it's also good to think about what PART C 07 HAS ACHIEVED last year, after we took over.
We all know what our cadets have achieved last year (national day parade, orienteering comp champs, shooting comp almost champs, orientation success etc) so I won't touch on them again. Let's just touch on our own part's standards lalala.
OKAY. LET's TALK ABOUT PDS. 1/3 of our part can do triple jumbos. aaron, weilong, bertram, junkiat, junyan, sam, daryll, seetoh, gerald, me. CTO can even do 5 rounds. Nothing much, just too zai already la. think of all the zai performances aaron weilong and kiat have choreographed - hillary's challenge, ndp, teachers day. maybe next year we can have a performance got 10 triple jumbos (maybe plus another one from yangcheng).. EXCITINGGG. anyway i really hope we get to perform in NCC Affirmation Ceremony la. Show off COE standards - prove to some schools (A******n) that HCINCC is the best.
PT STANDARDS. I think some people reach NCOship then stop training liao la. I am abit guilty (I haven't been running during the December holidays, but I have been doing pullups lol). BUT NAPFA results not bad what. Out of 32, we have 29 NAPFA GOLDS, 1 silver 2 bronzes. NEXT YEAR PERHAPS 32/32 GOLDS? Really hope so. =)
OUR training teams are IMBA. Imagine conducting interviews for cadets for 4 hours? Imagine conducting AARs and mid term reviews for another 4 hours? And sleeping in the bunks for dunno-how-many hours as well LOL.
I THINK WE ARE ONE GREAT BATCH OF NCOS, although we may not have been the most terrific of cadets in HCINCC. Though we might have done some wrong things in front of our cadets (for example playing ***** in the bunk, ****ing each other in front of the cadets), we have always been able to change for the better.
I also think that the banners we did for Orientation are fantastic. Thanks Zitao and those who helped out so much. Now just need to think where to keep the paint, can't just leave them on the floor like that.
I have a feeling this post is going to be quite meaningless LOL because the content is rather dry. Can think of anything else then just post lor. ONCE AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOOD LUCK FOR SEC 4! Things won't be that easy but we gonna pull through.
6 (or 7) more months to ORD. CHIONG THROUGH! GOGOGO! contribute during these remaining months, and don't ever regret the time you have spent in NCC. ^^
- try to guess who i am lalala
Endured till
3:35 PM